WOCAP is currently seeking CO Teachers for the 2021-2022 School Year.
STARTING PAY IS $12.00-$12.75
- PAID TIME OFF
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- MEDICAL/VISION/DENTAL INSURANCE
- SPRING/SUMMER /CHRISTMAS BREAK
- WEEKENDS OFF
- 5 STAR STEP UP TO QUALITY
- PAID EDUCATION /PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Assist the Teacher in developing and educating each Child Development Services child to their fullest potential by utilizing the latest curriculum.
- Assist the Teacher with weekly lesson plans and daily planning.
- Assist the children & families by ensuring coordination, facilitation, identification, enrollment, and provision of individual services in accordance with Child Development Services Performance Standards, licensing regulations, and WEST OHIO CAP Policies and Procedures.
- Co-Teacher/Family Service Workers (FSW) will ensure that all children receive required health and health-related services by connecting them to resources, providing follow-up support services, and identifying and removing barriers to needed services.
- This includes expectations that the Co-Teacher/FSW will transport families to appointments, report difficulties to supervisors in writing, and ensure follow-up within 30 days.
The candidate must possess High School Diploma or GED. Must be willing to enroll in a CDA program to obtain CDA Certification.
Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, current vehicle insurance, and access to a privately-owned vehicle during scheduled work hours. Ability to check electronic mail, enter data into program-specific software for required reports, and Internet skills are required.
Certification in First-Aid, CPR, Child Abuse & Neglect, and Communicable Disease must be maintained.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click below to apply online.