RN Clinical Practice Manager
RN Clinical Practice Manager
$2,000 Sign on Bonus + Quarterly Retention Bonus
Requisition Number: RNCLI001624
- Culture building and relationships. Develops and maintains a culture within assigned clinic consistent with the organizational culture. Builds relationships within assigned clinic to build trust, and patient, provider and employee satisfaction and engagement.
- Scheduling optimization. Collaborates with Clinic Administrator to proactively manage provider scheduling to ensure optimal patient access considering available human and physical resources.
- Financial management. Holds primary responsibility for ownership of the financial management of the clinic operations including purchasing, expenses, including personnel management and revenue generation (visits).
- Implements strategic initiatives. Is responsible for implementing strategic initiatives including leading the change management efforts when necessary, informing and educating clinic employees to ensure effective implementation.
- Ensures efficient clinic flow. Coordinates with the Clinic Administrator and Area Director to ensure efficient clinic flow that results in patient and staff satisfaction while maintaining quality and financial objectives. Responsible for completion of daily huddles to facilitate effective communication among the team. Support the development and implementation of clinical best practices including ensuring use of PHC standing orders and the Care Team Model of Care. Help improve clinic workflows by assisting staff to work to the top of scope or licensure. Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements related to infection control and safety management, specifically the requirements with OSHA, Joint Commission, EPA, HRSA, CMS, CDC, and other applicable requirements as required by local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting organizations.
- Performance management. Manages assigned personnel including staffing, orientation and training, performance management, and completing competency assessments.
- Compliance and risk management. Responsible for compliance with accreditation, regulatory, federal and state rules and regulations as well as organizational policies and procedures. Coordinates and maintains the environment for assigned facilities, including performance and maintenance of safety check lists.
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and best practices in ambulatory/community health centers and residency programs and nursing/clinical trends, developments and practices. Identifies and implements best practices and standards in coordination with management team.
Education: Associates degree in nursing
- Five years nursing experience
- One year ambulatory care experience
- Demonstrated hands-on leadership experience
- Current RN license recognized by the State of Iowa Board of Nursing.
- Current Basic Life Support for HealthCare Providers. *
- Current Mandatory Reporter. *
* Must be obtained with Introductory Period if not current.
Typical Work Hours
The schedule for this position will typically be: Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM. Hours may vary based on clinic needs.
Compensation & Benefits
PHC calculates pay based on each individual's related experience and education.
PHC offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- $2,000 sign-on bonus ($1000 at hire, $500 at 6 months, $500 at 1 year). Internal candidates are not eligible for sign-on bonus.
- Qualified individuals are eligible for up to a $500 quarterly retention bonus as part of special funding through the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA). Bonuses are time limited through the Spring of 2023.
- Generous PTO accrual (equal to 5 weeks at end of 1st year) plus paid holidays
- License/certification fee reimbursement
- Paid time off for continuing education & continuing education reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- 401k with company match
- Medical insurance - PHC Pays, on average, 80% of medical premiums for all plan types (employee, employee + family, etc.)
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible spending & health savings accounts
- Supplemental accident & critical illness insurance
- Discounts on pet insurance
Licenses & Certifications
RN License - Other NLC
RN License - IA