Retail Food Service Associate- F&N, FT, Varies
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Food Service
Posted on December 11, 2021
- Ensures timely, safe food service to customers: preparation, plating and serving of food.
- Responsible for following their assigned areas' daily menu, recipes, service standards, and procedures.
- Efficiently follows proper portion controls and leftover food techniques provided by supervisor.
- Greets customers and manages transactions accurately when assigned to cash register.
- Secures cash register drawer prior to leaving station unattended.
- Responsible for maintaining, cleaning and stocking all food service areas.
- Maintains the physical area efficiently and effectively including: cleaning and sanitation of all assigned areas, sanitation of food service equipment, delivery of soiled dishes to dish room, scraping and spraying excess food debris from soiled dishes.
- Must use food and supplies wisely.
- Must follow proper food safety procedures.
- Actively participates in HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) program.
- Cleans & sanitizes all areas to meet the State Board of Health Standards.
- Assists in the keeping of assigned HACCP monitors.
- Maintains food service documentation as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent; preferred.
- Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions including recipes, menus, chemical mixtures, and follow those instructions as given.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication.
- Must possess mathematical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Must possess interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in point of sale and cash registers.