Recruitment Specialist- Human Resouces, FT, 8am-4:30pm
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Human Resources
Posted on March 7, 2022
- Assist in the planning and implementation of effective recruitment strategies for professional, licensed, technical and support personnel.
- Supports recruitment through assisting and coordinating of special events.
- Assists with advertising of positions.
- Develops and maintains database of all incentive programs offered at NMHS.
- Assists in the ordering of promotional and printing materials.
- Works with recruitment to develop online presence through LinkedIn and other similar programs.
- Manages and coordinates the Tuition Reimbursement, Mentorship Academy, Physician Shadowing program, Educational Leave programs and scholarship programs for NMHS.
- Works with Financial Services to complete reimbursements and maintain budget dollars.
- Assists in interviews as appropriate at job fairs and special events/programs.
- Assists in research of college programs and jobs fairs.
- Works with coordinator to assure posting list accuracy. Provides training, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required or willing to accept combination of Associate's degree and 2 years' experience
- 2 years of recruitment/human resources/staffing industry or healthcare experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of PC's and appropriate software applications; required
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written & verbal); required
- Excellent organization and decision-making skills; required
- At least 1 year of previous healthcare experience; highly preferred