North Mississippi Medical Center Eupora, MS Full-time Health Care Provider
Posted on December 15, 2021
- Testing Accurately and safely performs and records results of laboratory tests in a timely manner while maintaining quality control standards.
- Inventory Assists in maintaining department inventory.
- Education Participates in continuing education programs and trains Medical Technology students.
- Caring Fulfills the responsibilities of this position in a caring manner and interacts with the patient population of neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
- To fulfill the requirement of this position, the incumbent must be a certified Medical Technologist by a nationally recognized certifying agency which requires a Bachelor's degree, including one year of training in an accredited Medical Technology Program.
- If non-certified at the time of employment, the incumbent must pass the certifying exam within 12 months after incumbent's graduation from an accredited Medical Technology Program.
- It is desirable that one have a valid Mississippi driver's license and meet the established hospital policy for approved drivers of hospital vehicles.
- Graduates of an accredited Medical Technology Program prior to a Bachelor's degree requirement are required to be MT(ASCP) board certified.
- Employees must be able to demonstrate unique knowledge and skills necessary to care for neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.