Clinical Configuration Analyst
North Mississippi Medical Center Tupelo, MS Full-time Information Services / Technology (IT)
Posted on April 12, 2022
- This position aids in planning for major new modules by assessing the configuration needs and defining processes and tasks
- Coordinates activities and assigns projects to be done.
- Provides advice and assistance to leadership and clinicians regarding appropriate use and capabilities of clinical systems.
- Evaluates change requests and system enhancements for clinical systems and assists other analysts in the development of new/modified configuration.
- Trains and mentors new analysts
- Defines, designs, evaluates, tests, and implements user requested changes to clinical systems
- Bachelor's degree and certification/license in a clinical discipline with a minimum of at least 5 years prior experience with both technical support and design of the electronic health record and other clinical systems.
- Proven ability to organize and lead clinical system project initiatives.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.