Sales Development Representative
Recent College Graduates: Do you want your first job to be a great one and work at a company that:
- Sees your potential and enables you to thrive
- Has a flexible work environment
- Offers a collaborative and inclusive culture
- Has tremendous growth potential
You might be Masterclassing's next Sales Development Representative!
Are you highly motivated, self-starter, looking to work hard, learn, and excel in a supportive sales environment? Then submit your resume today!
Who is a good fit for this role?
This role is the perfect fit for someone based anywhere in the US with the tenacity and drive for a career in sales. The ideal candidate will be capable of managing their own time, be a resourceful problem solver, is hardworking, loves a good spreadsheet, has excellent computer skills, and isn't scared of making a phone call.
Who is Masterclassing?
Based in Brooklyn, NY, we are an established global events business that hosts over 300 Masterclasses worldwide each year. Our events bring together experts from Marketing, HR and Sustainability providers with brand leaders through a series of highly regarded, time-efficient sessions. These events are an assortment of in-person half-day events, 2-hour virtual events, and 45-minute workshops. Masterclassing events take place online and in 15+ North American cities, as well as in Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
What will you do?
- Join our team of US-based sales professionals.
- Identify leads and extend reach through targeted sales research.
- Maintain the CRM database with up-to-date client information.
- Be on the pulse of industry news and social media releases to identify prospective clients.
- Research events in the Marketing, HR and Sustainability industries.
- Support select deals throughout the entire sales cycle (progressing from simplest to more complex as your skills grow).
- Utilize excellent written and verbal communication skills with colleagues and clients.
- Develop your sales skills through participant acquisition efforts.
Bonus points, if you also have:
- A record of sales achievement
- Are located in/near Brooklyn, NY
As a Sales Development Representative, you can expect:
- A base salary of $36-40,000
- Uncapped commission and attainable bonuses
- A fun, energetic and dynamic working environment
- Career progression
- 15 days PTO, 10 Public Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K with match
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year